Saturday, January 12, 2008

THE BIRDS ARE BACK!!!

You heard it! I haven't made a post about this yet, so this is it! Tobi as well as my other birds came back from other care! Read on...

If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, here's the story: On December 15, 2007, part of my family and I had to take a flight to California. The birds were at my house at this time, with my dad looking over them. A week passed in our small house in California and our dad had to come, too, so he transferred the birds to my aunt. Two weeks pass, and all of us come home to New York. Although, the birds wouldn't be able to come inside our house yet, since our thermostat was broken and the temperature stayed around the 50's for a few days. About another week after we came, the heating was finally fixed and yesterday, on January 11, 2008, the birds arrived in our house! They are all fine, but Tobi had some feather loss. I'm worried about if it may be feather picking. My other birds have gained some weight. So, that is it! Tobi's birthday will be coming up very soon, so watch out for my next article!

No comments: