Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBI!!!

Well, you heard it! It's Tobi's first ever birthday! Although it was 4 weeks ago from the day I made this, we're still celebrating the happiness! Read on...

On January 15, 2008, Tobi's first ever birthday popped up! That was 4 weeks ago, (I posted this on Febuary 12, 2008) but we are still celebrating the happiness! On that day, I made a small cake out of peanuts, dried fruit, and a strawberry. She didn't necessarily eat it, but she was probably happy that I took the time to make it. Anyways, this song is especially for Tobi: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tobi, Happy Birthday to you! I will always take care of you, Tobi.

Well, that was mainly it. Please watch out for my next article...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did u know it was her birthday?

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

I knew it was Tobi's birthday simply because I had received her birth certificate, which clearly read "January 15, 2007".