Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A REAL IMITATOR! #2

Well, well, well! Tobi has a huge vocabulary now! Even though she can't talk right now, let's hear about all the other sounds she makes.

Tobi really can make sounds! She's getting smarter by the week! These are some of the sounds she makes: Whistling, "growling", "screaming", little peeps (or wimpers). The whistling she does is extrordnary! She usually does it in the morning. And so the other sounds too in the morning. She repeats exactly how I do it! The "wimpering" sound may mean that Tobi's sad that we have all the good foods. She always does that at night if my dad is eating dinner with me & my brother. Later on, Tobi will talk & I will post about it too if she talks. Thanks for reading this! We'll see what will go on next on a different post. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was tobi's first word

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

To "hi", Tobi never spoke any words at all. She will in the future & when she does, I'll post about it. Thanks for commenting "hi"!

(But please leave your real name, thank you!)

Anonymous said...

hi and when do you think tobi will start to talk????????????

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

I think that Tobi will start talking very very soon. She's at a good age, about 8 months old. That's all for now Mikey! Thanks for commenting and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i know this isn't about the article but why is the poll closed?

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Well, the poll is now closed because I can only keep it open for a limited time. I'm sorry about that, but Blogger has those rules. Thank you so much for commenting Faith! Have a great day!

Fidélité said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fidélité said...

Do you see a "comment deleted" thing? Don't wory i didn't hack into your account. I used mine to delete my own message. Is that OK?

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Yes Faith, that's okay with me. How did you get a Blogger account anyways? I can't access it. But thanks for commenting Faith!

Fidélité said...

It's not a blogger acount. I used my gmail username and it worked.

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Cool! That's the same with me !(even though I also have a Blogger account). Well, thanks for commenting Faith!