Thursday, June 7, 2007

A REAL IMITATOR!

Is Tobi actually imitating things? You bet! Read more about it right here, right now.

Did you know that Tobi is imitating things!? Well, here is the story about what we think is going on & what in the world Tobi is imitating. First of all, when Tobi arrived at our house, she didn't make a single peep. The next day, Tobi was making little peeps & I/my dad had no idea what she was doing. My dad thought & probably knew Tobi was imitating birds in the previous aviary + my birds too. For several days & today (which was June 7, 2007), Tobi was making a lot of new noises including really high pitched & cuddly souding noises. Now I probably know that Tobi is imitating things, so in the future, she definitely or might talk. Hopefully, there's a good chance! Well, it looks like we have no ordinary & average african grey here. We have a baby genius in our house! Thanks for reading & coming up will be more articles (if anything really cool ever happens :) ) Bye!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "Tobi is probably imitating the previous aviary"?

Anonymous said...

what is aviary???

Anonymous said...

what is previous?

Anonymous said...

Why is tobby tobby?????????

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Well, to Faith, "Tobi is imitating the previous aviary" means this: Since Tobi was born in a breeder's house, she may be imitating the birds or other animals that were in the aviary (or breeders house). But anyways, thanks for commenting Faith!

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

For "anonymous'" comments, an aviary is a place where people keep birds like a bird vet or a bird breeder's house. For the second question, previous means the last one or the one before. "The previous aviary" means the aviary before right now. And finally, the third question. That does not make any sense at all & I don't understand it, so I won't answer it. Anyways, thanks for commenting anonymous!

(But I really need you to please leave your real name & info, thank you!)

Anonymous said...

Why is tobby tobby tobby tobby tobby tobby

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

To anonymous, that question, like before doesn't make any sense at all. I don't have an answer for that & if you post that comment again, I'm afraid I'll have to delete it. Thanks for commenting anyways anonymous!

(But please leave your real name, thank you!)

Anonymous said...

SORRY!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

I accept your apologie anonymous & thanks for apologizing. Thanks for commenting & have a nice day!

(But a real name of the commenter is required on every comment, thank you!)

Anonymous said...

OK sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don`t like my namee

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Again, I accept whatever apologie you're saying. I know you might not like your name, so instead of anonymous, you should be a name. Like Michael, Richard, Sal, Kaitlyn, etc. Thanks for posting comments & have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

WAaaa

Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Okay anonymous. You should leave comments that make sense. I have no idea what WAaaa means. Thanks for commenting anonymous & leave your real name, thank you!